Sunday, March 13, 2011

Stay calm and carry on!

This phrase, used by the British for war posters, was on a poster that I really, REALLY wanted. It was TEAL, TEAL is an awesome colour. I had it all planned, I would frame it and hang it on my wall. My mom wouldn't get it for me though. All of my plans were ruined. Sigh.


Today I decided to unearth my Nintendo 64 and all of our games that had somehow made their way across the house. I then proceeded to play Ocarina of Time for hours. It seemed so much harder when I was 6 and my dad had to beat everything for me. Now, I was all "die stupid boss" and then he died. Before it was "NOOOOO, DON'T KILL MEEEEE". I feel a sense of profound accomplishment in this. I also forgot how much fun this game was and how awesome the story is. No to play for another 4 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment